Friday, May 25, 2012

Regency Patisserie Greaseproof Baking Cups 40 Standard Sized Stripes Red and White



Regency Patisserie Greaseproof Baking Cups 40 Standard Sized Stripes Red and White


  • 40 count racy red & white stripes non-stick, standard cupcake pan liners
  • Made in the usa with high grade swedish greaseproof paper , which prevents oil spots
  • Makes removal from pan easy
  • Great for muffins, cupcakes , candy, nuts and more
  • 1.875" bottom x 1.25" wall for standard size cupcakes and muffins

Product Description

Give your cupcakes a professional look with Regency Patisserie Grade Greaseproof baking Cups. Made in the USA with Swedish Greaseproof baking paper, which prevents grease from soaking through so baked goods stay fresh looking longer.


Regency Patisserie Greaseproof Baking Cups 40 Standard Sized Stripes Red and White Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
2 Reviews
5 star:
 (2)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Regency Rocks!, May 15, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Regency Patisserie Greaseproof Baking Cups 40 Standard Sized Stripes Red and White (Kitchen)
I LOVE making cupcakes, and as a daycare mom, I make LOTS of them. I will never buy anything but Regency cups. They're the only ones I've found that don't fold in the cupcake pan when you put batter in them. Plus they keep their color after baking. They truly are greaseproof!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to use these!, March 21, 2012
By 
A. Oates "aaoates" (Minnetonka, MN United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Regency Patisserie Greaseproof Baking Cups 40 Standard Sized Stripes Red and White (Kitchen)
My daughter's 2nd birthday is coming up and we are doing a Sesame Street theme. I have been looking everywhere for primary colors cupcake holders that were chic! These are awesome! I am super happy with my purchase and I bet they will look gorgeous on our table for the party. Great price for these as well, a lot of boutiques sell these for at least a couple dollars more so good find here!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See both customer reviews...

Regency Patisserie Greaseproof Baking Cups 40 Standard Sized Stripes Red and White

No comments:

Post a Comment