Regency Patisserie Greaseproof Baking Cups 40 Standard Sized Solid Hot Pink Shop Now
Product Description
Give your cupcakes a professional look with Regency Patisserie Grade Greaseproof baking Cups. Made in the USA with Swedish Greaseproof baking paper, which prevents grease from soaking through so baked goods stay fresh looking longer.
40 count solid hot pink non-stick, standard cupcake pan liners
Made in the usa with high grade swedish greaseproof paper , which prevents oil spots
Makes removal from pan easy
Great for muffins, cupcakes , candy, nuts and more
1.875" bottom x 1.25" wall for standard size cupcakes and muffins
Regency Patisserie Greaseproof Baking Cups 40 Standard Sized Solid Hot Pink Reviews
This review is from: Regency Patisserie Greaseproof Baking Cups 40 Standard Sized Solid Hot Pink (Kitchen)
I just tried the Regency Patisserie Grade baking cups and I am so impressed by the way that they hold their color. I will be purchasing more of this brand for sure!! The hot pink truly did stay hot pink after baking and you don't find that to be true with all greaseproof cupcake liners. Thanks Regency!!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment